All images and text supplied in this blog are the creative and intellectual property of Amelia 'Amz' Kelso, and are therefore copyright. Plagiarism, unauthorized use or inappropriate/offensive use of work will result in legal action under the Australian Copyright Act.

Tuesday, March 15

WIP Skateboard:

WIP board 2 by Amz Kelso
WIP board 2 a photo by Amz Kelso on Flickr.

Heyo!

Here's a shot of my skateboard so far. If you haven't read already, I am creating and appearing in a brand new exhibition at Grumpy's Green (125 Smith Street, Fitzroy, Melbourne)! It's called 'ALL ABOARD' and is featuring a range of hand-painted skateboards from local artists and some wicked work also from local photographers. So yeah, here's my board so far. This is after six hours of painting in the sunshine on my veranda, being over seen by a small Maltese x Shitzu. My dog likes to feel involved and vicariously live through my jointed thumbs. I'll be posting more photos up soon, but if you'd like to see my process you can check me out painting on amittystudios.blogspot.com. For someone who hates painting because she ain't good at it, I did alright. Hahaha!

Until next time,

Brushes & Boards,

Amz. x