All images and text supplied in this blog are the creative and intellectual property of Amelia 'Amz' Kelso, and are therefore copyright. Plagiarism, unauthorized use or inappropriate/offensive use of work will result in legal action under the Australian Copyright Act.

Friday, March 4

Aw Sheeet! ETSY UPDATE!


Wuah!

Hello there!

Totally updated my Etsy, there, I did it, see?
No more 'Will be appearing on my Etsy soon',
'cause they're THERE! n__n

I baked, glazed and photographed a lot of pieces
over the last couple of days. A few of them are up now...
not all though. You'll have to wait some more. They are
all on my flickr, so there's your sneak peek!

Here are some of my favorites:

Glazed Fruit Tarts:
(NFS as of yet)


Gameboiiii Colour:
(NFS on Etsy yet, sorry,
this one is for my oldest friend)






ANDDD...
My favourite!



Love his little toof. :)

That's about all for now. I need a shower, a hot chocolate
and my cuddly, mink unicorn blanket! So chilly tonight.

Baby Corn and Blue Gameboys,

Amz; x