All images and text supplied in this blog are the creative and intellectual property of Amelia 'Amz' Kelso, and are therefore copyright. Plagiarism, unauthorized use or inappropriate/offensive use of work will result in legal action under the Australian Copyright Act.

Wednesday, March 16

BITCH




I had a few titles for this. First it was 'electricity', then 'spark',
and then when genius struck me and I added the lips it turned into 'BITCH'...
Alternately titled, 'Lazer Nipples from Shiny Town'.

I'm not SUPER happy with the lineart but I enjoy the colouring & the
pink body's textures to upload it. Textures from Mayang's again.

Photoshop CS3, Wacom Intuos 4.


... I just tried uploading another piece I recently finished but it won't
let meee! T____T so instead, here is a scribbly, comic exert of my character Chester:


In other news, I was just attacked by a chess piece.

Chess pieces & Chesters,

Amz; x