All images and text supplied in this blog are the creative and intellectual property of Amelia 'Amz' Kelso, and are therefore copyright. Plagiarism, unauthorized use or inappropriate/offensive use of work will result in legal action under the Australian Copyright Act.

Friday, April 1

Like my art on FACEBOOK!


Ahoy!

Quick one, I have done some printing today and will be getting
more tomorrow- Tom Wilson's edited beautiful photo prints
for the All Aboard show in fact! I was the editor, he was the photographer
and together we made magical clay things happen.

(Yeahh, I still have stuffed toys. Ones Tom made me and
some Japanese UFO catcher toys. I'm addicted to them!)


On a more professional and important note, I
finally updated my ancient deviantart, it's now current:
http://caustic-stars.deviantart.com/
AND I have made myself an official facebook. Like the
page & follow my art. There is also an official facebook
page for Amitty Studios as well! Check out the sidebar, you'll
find a like button. Hit it and away we go!

That's all.

dA and digital prints~
Amz; x.