All images and text supplied in this blog are the creative and intellectual property of Amelia 'Amz' Kelso, and are therefore copyright. Plagiarism, unauthorized use or inappropriate/offensive use of work will result in legal action under the Australian Copyright Act.

Tuesday, April 5

WIN! A hand-signed LOVEASAURUS print!


Ahoy!

I've started up a new competition, to win an 8"x 12" print
of my piece 'LOVEASAURUS' piece. Here's all you have to do to
go into the running...

and comment on any competition-related status to go into the
running to win an 12" x 8" Gloss Print of LOVEASAURUS
signed by myself and sent straight to you.... express baby!


Alternately, if you don't have a facebook, you can just buy one of the
prints from my Etsy, here. I post express, so you don't have to fret- it
will show up within three days in perfect condition.

So, the link to my official facebook page is just there, and
it's also on the sidebar. Have fun in the competition, I hope you
take part in it. If not, have a lovely day anyway!

Good luck!

Amz; x