All images and text supplied in this blog are the creative and intellectual property of Amelia 'Amz' Kelso, and are therefore copyright. Plagiarism, unauthorized use or inappropriate/offensive use of work will result in legal action under the Australian Copyright Act.

Sunday, January 2

Draped across the bed, in violent red.

V2.0! Reworked it for another few hours. I'm glad where it is now. I feel like I could probably work on it a little more but I'm scared of overworking on it... that's a no no.

For those who didn't see the last one, it's just a new technique/style I'm trying out. WHATCHA THINK!? :3 I'm pleased with it. Black lines have been obliterated for a more sophisticated feel. I'm going for more of a Tomer Hanuka look, (I wish...!).

Photoshop CS3 & Wacom Intuos 4! :D

Cheers,

Amz. x