All images and text supplied in this blog are the creative and intellectual property of Amelia 'Amz' Kelso, and are therefore copyright. Plagiarism, unauthorized use or inappropriate/offensive use of work will result in legal action under the Australian Copyright Act.

Tuesday, May 8

Part one: CatNip.


Ahoy!

'CatNip', part of the C/Atomick series 2012.

Doing a series of Atomic-retro Minx...(es?)... This is the first of the series. 
I'm feeling really good about these!! It's an idea I've been brewing up for
a while, so it's nice to finally get it out onto my Mac.

The original file is almost 10,000 pixels tall, 
shrunk down to my web-sizes of choice you lose too much of the magic 
so I'm posting this huge watermarked file for you to click into and enjoy.
For a cleaned image (without the watermarks, but smaller) check out my tumblr:

That's all.

Cheers,
Amz; x.