All images and text supplied in this blog are the creative and intellectual property of Amelia 'Amz' Kelso, and are therefore copyright. Plagiarism, unauthorized use or inappropriate/offensive use of work will result in legal action under the Australian Copyright Act.

Thursday, June 9

I have a website!

I have a website! by Amz Kelso
I have a website!, a photo by Amz Kelso on Flickr.

Ahoy!

That's right, last night I launched www.amzkelso.com and frankly... I love it! I'm super pleased with the way it turned out, and now I don't have to stress about it anymore.

Here's a shot of my home page. I have neat little rollovers and links etc.

Hope you take a look and tell me what you think of it! I need feedback. :) Also tell me what you think of my portfolio arrangement & selection. Something missing that should've been there...?

Anyway, I'm off to do some work. Tc.
Cheers, Amz.