All images and text supplied in this blog are the creative and intellectual property of Amelia 'Amz' Kelso, and are therefore copyright. Plagiarism, unauthorized use or inappropriate/offensive use of work will result in legal action under the Australian Copyright Act.

Tuesday, May 24

Leo

Leo by Amz Kelso
Leo, a photo by Amz Kelso on Flickr.

Ahoy!

'Leo', photoshop/Wacom. Made the texture myself. Dig? This is the latest illustration I've created, and I'm doing another one right now...

I was going to put it in an astrology competition on RedBubble, but I feel it's not directly... 'astrology-y' enough, if that makes sense. They want the entires to be plastered with the Leo star symbol but that's not my style! :(

In other news I feel like my personal life is a burning wreck, so excuse me if the next few posts are of angry pictures. Well, less angry more sad. You get the gist.

Oh well. Feedback on Leo?

Lions and Lies,
Amz; x